Kit, Liberty Belle

Welcome to Belladventures!

Hello Gals!!

Well, I can't believe that I have entered the blogosphere!! However, in this day, it seems that computers are how we stay connected. I started this project because I want to get the word out about the outings that I have been instigating. My goal with this blog is to bring women of all ages and skill levels together for fun and camaraderie.

I have worked in the guiding world since 1995, first climbed Rainier at 17 (I have since climbed 70+ times-lost count), and am one of very few females-heck, very few peoples... to attain AMGA ski mountaineering guide certification. I have also just been granted ACMG equivalency as a full ski guide in Canada-first ever! Well, this means that there is a LOT of powder in my future:)- and lots in yours if you choose to ski with me! I note these milestones here, not so much to toot my own horn, but to express my dedication to serious fun!

What have I learned from these miles in the field? I have learned that the mountains are incredible teachers (just when you think you are the queen of the world, you step on a banana peel!) I have learned that the best times in my life have stemmed from the camaraderie I have experienced in these settings. I have learned that my favorite people tend to be the ones I meet in the outdoors, and the relationships I cultivate there are some of the most meaningful.

Why not jump in? The outdoors are beautiful AND you get tons of fresh air and exercise- what could be better!


There just aren't that many all-girl trips out there and I must admit, well -the dynamic is different. The idea is to provide quality instruction and skill building- so you can confidently recreate with whomever you choose- male or female.

Stay tuned for a schedule of ski touring, rock climbing, yoga posing shenannigans.....

Hope you can join me! Ciao Bellas!